Your company, college, school or voluntary group can involve your colleagues, students, pupils or members with our Giving Tree Campaign.
The Giving Tree sees your office Christmas tree transformed into a vital way of helping disadvantaged people. Here is how it works:
You put up a Christmas tree in the office
- We provide you with gift tags to hang on your tree making it a Giving Tree
- You and your colleagues take a tag from the tree
- Each tag lists a type of person and an age group. There are 9 types of tags in total (Boys and Girls aged 0-3 years, 4-7 years, 8-12 years, teens plus Adults)
- You and your colleagues buy suitable gifts or gift vouchers*
- Place it unwrapped under the tree or at a designated collection point
*The minimum gift voucher value is €10. For health and safety reasons all gifts must be new and unwrapped.
Click here to read the Giving Tree Guidelines
For Further Information:Please Contact Your Local Regional Office
or Email: email@example.com stating where your based and how you would like to help.
Alternatively to make a donation online, please visit www.svp.ie/appeal
Thank You For Your Support Of The Society Of Saint Vincent De Paul