91-92 Sean MacDermott Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
37.5 per week
06 January 2021
4PM Thursday 21 January 2021
The primary purpose of this role is to execute the donor care strategy and work to increase, maintain and strengthen relationships with donors. As Donor Care Administrator, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all donors to National Office and will ensure they receive the best standard of donor service as possible.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• Either degree level or recognisable fundraising qualification -essential
• Knowledge of the Society and of its mission and values
• Knowledge of needs and issues of the poor and disadvantaged
• 1 year of experience in fundraising is desirable
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
• Experience of maintaining data (e.g. donor data, numerical, CRM) -essential
• Administration experience (e.g. mail merges, PPT presentations, letter writing, etc.) - essential
• Experience of administration within a fundraising context an advantage
• Flexibility, innovation and initiative
• Good communication skills verbal, written and face to face essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders
• Strong level of attention to detail required
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• The ability to juggle a wide range of activities and priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent computer skills and working experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations, please note the following:
Please fill out the form below and attach the completed job application form.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer