National Office, SVP House Dublin 1
37.5 hours per week
14 September 2021
4PM Tuesday 28 September 2021
The primary purpose of the role is is perform the role of Liaison Person as detailed by the Garda Central Vetting Unit (NVB), act as the main point of contact between SVP and the Garda Central Vetting Unit and provide a comprehensive service in relation to Garda Vetting and international vetting for all SVP roles, activities, employees and members.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate Level
- A relevant 3rd level education and office administration / computer course qualification is desirable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing high level fast paced and varied administrative support in a dynamic office environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with Irish Garda vetting systems.
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues and management from different functions.
- Experience of co-ordinating high-volume activity and other professional events and multitasking various projects and routine activity at any given time.
- Customer focused in an environment of change and continuous improvement of services and practices.
- Experience of operating CRM database and MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint to the best advantage of the task/project at hand and efficiency of same.
- Understanding and conducting risk assessments
- Experience of designing and delivering training/presentations.
- High level administrative and organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Highly confidential attitude and approach in all aspects of work.
- Confident user of MS Office, CRM databases, MS Outlook, IT literate, including use of online communication platforms and GDPR compliance.
- An ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders and to manage on-going working relationships and work plans.
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation undergoing ongoing change.
- High level of initiative and can work efficiently and effectively both independently and as part of a team and knowing the difference when to distinguish.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines while demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations, please fill out the form below and attach the completed job application form below
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer