Northeast and Midlands (based in Drogheda Co. Louth)
Permanent Full Time
37.5 hours per week
08 September 2021
4PM Wednesday 22 September 2021
The purpose of this role is to support the Regional Treasurer and Regional Coordinator in all aspects of regional finance for the Northeast & Midlands. This role includes several elements of finance, accounts and treasurer support throughout the Region including transaction processing, record maintenance, banking, accounting, analysis and reporting activities.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Certificate/Diploma level in a Finance discipline and/or Accounts Technician (essential)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role (essential)
- Previous experience in accounts Receivables, account payables, banking online and online financial systems (essential)
- Experience of training individuals in financial software
- Experience of developing and implementing finance policies, procedures and adherence/control practices
- Strong team player who enjoys contributing to initiatives and success of team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills, advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a problem solver with the ability to suggest and implement continuous improvements to processes
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines
- Have a flexible approach to their work
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations, please fill out the form below and attach the completed job application form.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer