SVP House, Dublin 1
Permanent Full Time
37.5 hours per week
04 August 2022
4PM Thursday 18 August 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National IT Support- CRM and Analytics to join our IT Team. The purpose of this role is to provide 2nd level technical support for Microsoft CRM and other Strategic Systems (Support/Cover Microsoft 365, CRM portal, CRM System Infrastructure, Web/APIs, etc.). As an ICT Technician, the role holder will work with a team to develop, configure, sustain, and deliver CRM functionality and positive user experiences.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s largest voluntary organisations and make a difference in your community.
Why work with SVP?
|23 days annual leave for all staff; Additional day’s leave at 5, 10, 15 & 20 years, with a cap of 27 annual leave days.
||Pension: 5% employer and employee contribution with an option to increase to 7%.
|2 discretionary days (Good Friday & Christmas Eve)
||Group discount for Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF)
|Paid Sick Leave (following probation period with entitlement increasing with length of service)
||Education Support for job relevant courses
|Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave (18 weeks full maternity leave pay for staff with more than 12 months service & 2 weeks full paternity leave pay for staff with more than 12 months service
||Employee Assistance Programme
|Life Assurance – four times annual salary
||Life Appreciation Recognition: Additional one-off 5 days annual leave allocated in year that 25-, 30-, 35- & 40-years’ service achieved, plus €250 voucher
|Christmas Voucher: €250 voucher for all staff (subject to terms of policy)
||Retirement: Staff with 10+ years’ service will receive a €250 voucher on retirement
|Hybrid/Flexible Working Available
SVP support and embrace Flexible Working, including working from home, in line with the SVP Flexible Working Policy, where appropriate and subject to role requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Third level Qualification in Information Technology (Diploma) -essential requirement for role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, computer application, IT Analyst, or related field, would be an advantage.
- Demonstrating experience in a similar role in a technical capacity is essential.
- Previous experience liaising with third-party developers to implement changes onto IT Systems required.
- Proven ability to produce user manuals and communicate process steps is essential.
- Experience with creating and performing system testing.
- Experience with SQL/MS SQL and PL/SQL development for the Oracle database, and ability to create ad hoc SQL queries and script
- Strong team player
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resilience and persistence in the face of barriers.
- Delivery of training to users with diverse IT skills and knowledge.
- Proven ability to provide support and basic training on CRM Systems is essential
- Excellent planning skills and attention to detail critical for this role is essential
- Knowledge of CRM concepts is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Administration and/or Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of web technologies.
- Knowledge of Data Protection legislation and how this relates to data in the CRM.
- Understanding how complex and diverse IT systems developments can be, within a member-led charity organisation.
SVP is a large, national, voluntary organisation with extensive experience of working with a diverse range of people who experience poverty and exclusion. Through its network of over 12,000 volunteers and 700 staff, it is strongly committed to working for social justice and advocates the creation of a more just and caring society. SVP employs people to support volunteers in a variety of settings including housing, community care, shops, administration and other specialist areas.
How to Apply:
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations, please complete the online application.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer