Our Resource Centre’s provide a safe, welcoming place for people to learn and grow, to develop new skills, to meet others and make new friends and to have a positive impact in people's lives.
The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul operates six Resource Centres countrywide - in Dublin, Galway, Kerry and Mayo.
Through our Resource Centres we reach out to thousands of people throughout the country, helping to build self-esteem and confidence, to re-skill or simply instil a sense of belonging in the community.
Key services provided by Resource Centres include:
- Education courses and training opportunities.
- Childcare facilities.
- After-school clubs and homework clubs
- Youth programmes
- Clubs and groups for older men, women and parents.
- Intergenerational Programmes of Learning
- Intercultural Outreach
- The provision of information and advice at local level to all age groups and nationalities.
- Practical assistance to community groups (use of facilities and meeting space)
For more information on each of our Resource Centres search on the map below.