Your Help Makes All The Difference
The help of our supporters and volunteers enabled us to visit 150,000 homes over the Winter and the enormous generosity they show allows us to assist thousands of families every week around Ireland.
We know the coming months will be a challenging time again for so many families around the country and we hope we can rely on your continued support.
SVP works with the poor and those in need every day of the year and it is the ongoing support of our donors and members that makes the difference.
For many people, particularly those new to need, they are facing their problems in isolation. If you know someone who needs help please tell them to get in touch.
We know that these are changing times for everyone but if you can help us again this year, in any way at all, we would be so grateful. It doesn't have to be a donation, it can be your time or even just lending your voice to one of our campaigns.
Please click on the links below to find out more...
Other Ways You Can Help
- Support SVP in your workplace - There are many ways that you can get your company to support SVP. Check out some of our company focused initiatives here.
- Organise an event for SVP - Whether it is a cake sale, leg waxing, comedy gig or a table quiz; create an event and support our work in your area.
- Support Irish Families - We help hundreds of families and their children every day. There are loads of projects that you and your community can get involved in or support. Help us with these projects and make a specific and real difference.
- Where will your donation go? - Find out where the money you raise and donate gets spent. Detailed information on SVP projects and local spend in your community.
- Remember SVP in your Will - Please consider leaving a legacy of support for SVP in your will and make a lasting and significant difference to the lives of others.
- Wedding Favours - If you would like wedding favours that truly are a gift & you want to do something extra special on your big day, why not make a donation to SVP in lieu of wedding favours.